Printed Circuit Board Assembly and Manufacturing for Mobile Device and Wireless Applications
AlphaEMS provides complete electronic manufacturing services for mobile and wireless electronic components and assembly. We support complete turnkey solutions, including purchasing, kitting, assembly, testing and dropshipments of electronic products with the expertise necessary for producing quality mobile and wireless devices.
We can meet the unique electronic requirements for mobile and wireless devices
We are uniquely qualified to provide all levels of electronic production and product management:
- ITAR compliant registered
- ISO-9001, ISO-13485 and ISO-14001 certified
- Complete PC board assembly capabilities
- Multiple lines of highly automated electronic assembly and inspection equipment
- 50,000 square foot state of the art facility in Silicon Valley
AlphaEMS is capable of manufacturing mobile and wireless PCB technology such as:
- Rigid, rigid-flex and flex circuit PCBs
- Surface mount technologies
- Thin line width / small footprint components to meet small device requirements
- Low noise circuitry, solid grounding, RF frequency and Bluetooth
From our world class manufacturing facility, we’re able to develop PCB components for innovative mobile and wireless devices like:
- iPad attachments
- Remote controls
- Music players
Completed product runs go through a thorough circuit board test and inspection process that may include functional testing, automated x-ray inspection, flying probe testing, and even manual inspection as required. With AlphaEMS, we’ll help take your latest mobile and device design and produce it for you on time and within budget.
Contact us at (510) 498-8788 to review your mobile and wireless device electronic manufacturing requirements.