Electronic and PCB Assembly for Military Applications
AlphaEMS provides complete turnkey, printed circuit board (PCB) assembly solutions for products and assemblies used in military grade applications. Our solutions include electronic prototype manufacturing as well as small, mid and full-level production that can include complete purchasing and fulfillment services.
PCB and Electronic Production for Military Products and Assemblies
We are uniquely qualified to provide complete military grade manufacturing services due to our continued investment in training, technology, facilities and certifications:
- ITAR compliant registered
- ISO-9001, ISO-13485 and ISO-14001 certified
- 50,000 square foot state-of-the-art ESD protected and secure facility in Silicon Valley
Example military-related products we produce include:
- Communications, sensors and radar modules
- Imaging and display drivers and assemblies
- Lightweight electronics built for rugged applications
- Microwave, connectors, cables, PCBs and enclosures
Our state-of-the-art equipment is capable of assembling PCB components needed for networking applications:
- Rigid and flex circuits
- Multi-layer PCBs
- Close proximity and fine pitch components
- Special connectors, cable, materials and designs
- We meet the demands of the toughest designs!
Our PCB prototypes are turned quickly to meet your specifications and delivery requirements. Our electronic manufacturing production goes through a thorough circuit board test and inspection process that includes automated x-ray inspection, functional testing, flying probe testing, and even manual inspection as required.
With AlphaEMS, we’ll help take your latest networking design, help you prototype it and optimize it in preparation for larger scale production runs.
Assembled in the USA, serving our country.
Contact us at (510) 498-8788 to review your military electronic component manufacturing requirements.