Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Assembly for a Broad Range of Electronic Industries
AlphaEMS is a PCB assembly service provider with state-of-the art production facility and equipment able to meet any small, medium and large production demands. We provide engineers and purchasing agents prototyping services and manufacturing capabilities for PCBs, flex circuits and electro-mechanical assemblies. We serve a variety of electronic industries, including High-End Industrial, Medical, Mobile/Wireless, Military, Networking and Semiconductor Equipment.
- Industrial PC: PCBs, flex circuits, mixed flex; coated for water, weather and industrial environments; variety of packaging and enclosure options
- Medical Device Electronics Manufacturing: imaging equipment, lab equipment, wireless devices and implantable devices; capable of meeting mandatory certification requirements.
- Mobile | Wireless: low power, industrial, rugged, small profile, high volume, high current and ESD protected
- Military: extended temperatures and life testing
- Networking: high speed, low noise applications, temperature management, tight linewidth assembly
- Semiconductor Equipment: devices with low noise, high current and appropriate environment packaging
We have unique equipment and capabilities that other PCB manufacturers do not. Real-time data collection and tracking systems give us the data we need to conduct historical analysis and trending to consistently optimize our processes. Online tracking and ERP is available to some clients.
No matter what industry you are in, AlphaEMS has the experience and equipment to deliver high quality electronic PCBs on time and within your budget.
AlphaEMS is based in Silicon Valley, near three major airports for national service: Mineta International in San Jose, Oakland, and San Francisco.
Contact us at (510) 498-8788.